Find a Post!

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Long Bob Hairstyle

Just chopped off my locks into a long bob (LOB) and although I still see a different person when I look in the mirror, I am in love with it!  I like to change things up, if I have the same hairstyle for too long I get bored so this is exciting for me.  There are so many different hairstyles I can do now and they are so fast and easy!

This hairstyle I chose to show you today is going to be my new go-to I think.  So simple and it keeps the hair out of my face :)

Step 1: Start with one side and braid the front half of your hair; tie with an elastic (preferably the small "invisible" ones)

Step 2: Repeat on the other side :)

Step 3: Take the braid and put it behind your ear, sectioning off the small piece left in front of it.

Step 4: Bobby pin the braid behind the ear (vertically) to keep it in place. At this point you can either take out the elastic or leave it in. (I choose to leave it in for extra hold)

Step 5: First side finished!

Step 6: Repeat on the other side & VOILA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

*

*